Friday, February 11, 2005

Inaugural Post

Radio in Dog Years is the name of my weekly, one-hour radio show on Pepperdine University's low-power radio frequency, KWVS 101.5 FM. The signal is relatively weak, but the signal's there, as is the state of the art studio, real time cd burner, and outlet for this very real passion of mine. My first broadcast will be this coming Monday, February 14, at noon. Keeping in mind the significance of the date, I will focus on songs of love lost and gained, unrequited and consummated, buried and raised.

Thanks to the powers that be for allowing me this opportunity.

Point of the blog: I'll be posting my setlists here, as well as any other things of interest. Most importantly, I will be uploading my shows for download. Just because you can't tune in during the workday doesn't mean you have to miss my awkward ramblings and mispronunciations.

Thanks for listening,

P. Bost

2 Comments:

Blogger Phil Plasma said...

Good luck with the show! I'm no where near where I could listen to you live, but I'll consider downloading an episode once you have them.

3:44 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

Cool, man. Thanks for the comment.

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home