Sunday, April 20, 2014

Episode 3 - SXSW Recap with Greg Katz (pt. 1)

Hey, all - I finally got around to recording another episode and - wonder of wonders - it includes an interview with a bonafide celebrity. I talked to Greg Katz about LA Font's most recent SXSW experience and, more generally, SXSW the institution. I hope you enjoy it. I'll have part 2 of the interview up shortly. (FYI, the volume levels on this one vary wildly. Fun!) Oh, and check out LA Font here.

Download the show here.

Here's the tracklist:

Shouldn't Happen to a Dog - Thee Headcoats
Get the Goal - Giuda
 
World Cup Fever - Air Miami
 
Yesterday Once More - Redd Kross
 
I Heard the Bluebirds Sing - The Paley Brothers
 
Made in Japan - Buck Owens S.F. Sorrow - S.F. Seals
Someone for You - Warm Soda
Interview with Greg Katz
Maidenhead - Protomartyr
 

1 Comments:

Blogger Daniel said...

Fred Armisen could do a killer Buck Owens impression.

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home