Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Working Title

My dad visited the studio, today, and offered up a birthday dedication to Lisa Dunn during the first air break. It's probably about 15 minutes into the broadcast, so check it out if you're so inclined. Although my dad has been a valedictorian, in-demand attorney, elder, father, etc . . ., I'm pretty sure that this was his first ever radio appearance. I feel honored and touched - a Bost family first.

Other birthday wishes go out to Adam Willis, Alexis Vance, and my sister, Amy Bost Henegar.

Remember, feel free to post requests for the show in the comments section. I'm more than happy to accomodate, if possible.

Download and Enjoy the Show

3/28/05

Shouldn't Happen to a Dog - Thee Headcoats
Get it Together - Brendan Benson
Anything Could Happen - The Clean
Autumn Sweater (Kevin Shields remix) - Yo La Tengo
City Girl - Kevin Shields
(under backcasting) Alone in Kyoto - Air
California - Low
I Love . . . - Low (Tom T. Hall cover)
Sneaky Snake - Tom T. Hall
Such Unlikely Lovers - Elvic Costello and Burt Bacharach
Anyone Who had a Heart - Dionne Warwick
(under backcasting) Blue Milk - Stereolab
Hey Goodbye - Macha Loved Bedhead
Truth Flies Out - Centro-matic
Buick City Complex - The Old 97's
Everytime - The Gris Gris
(under backcasting) Everything You Do is a Balloon - Boards of Canada
Walking the Cow - Daniel Johnston

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you played Sneaky Snake!!!!!
i can't tell you how hard i laughed when i realized what it was. i'm at work, so i must have looked really stupid. thanks paul!

2:03 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

It was inevitable that Sneaky Snake make an appearance. I should do an animal-themed show one week. Perfect song for that show: "Porpoise Song" by the Monkees.

5:48 PM  
Blogger J-Wild said...

Dude! Call me slow, but I just realized that I could download your whole radio show (having a kid kills brain cells). That's awesome! You are the perfect radio personality. I am going to download your show each week, I already have my "Smart Playlist" in iTunes set up so I can hear your show on my iPod.

NYC loves ya, keep it spinning bro!

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home